CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

a growing belly.

I told myself that this time around I would be better about taking belly shots. I even told myself that I would have those fun, artsy belly pictures this time. And that never happened either. I was even looking forward to it, because I thought having the pictures with Ben would be really cute. However, that didn't really end up happening. I guess I just take for granted having a growing belly, and my family and friends don't really get to see. I've been hogging my belly all to myself~ha! (only slight sarcasm.)


I've seen so many friends take pictures so regularly and at even intervals. I have enjoyed seeing them change as they grow a life from a bean to a baby, that I thought I ought to share some photos. Unfortuanately, I don't think I took them too regularly or at even intervals, but here is what I've got.
10 wks.
22 wks.
25 wks.
27.5 wks.
35 wks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute preggo belly... I don't miss it though!

Amy :) said...

I love seeing the progress of a growing belly, so this post was great! I wasn't so great about taking photos on a regular basis, either, with any of my pregnancies.

You know, you still have a few weeks left... you could still get the cool portraits done! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I must say that you are the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen. I was looking at my photo when I was pregnant of you and I look nothing like you.By the way, when I retire in 6 months you can call me to babysit anytime, I will just hop on the plane and I will be there. Love, Mom