CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

halloween times.

Halloween's over...but here is a quick recap.


I was a geisha, and...no....I will not love you long time.

Rob was Indiana Jones. We went to a friend's Halloween party, and for the guys, they were supposed to dress up as their "call sign". Rob's call sign is Rexxxx, and Rex means dog, and Indiana Jones was apparently named after his dog, Indiana. Not sure how many girls can figure this one out, but dudes are so movie-oriented it seems, that no one even questioned his costume.


We three Brooks...
Meg, Wendy, me.


Our Sunday school's Harvest Party. Getting this many kids in one area is somewhat an accomplishment.
on the count of three - everybody say "awwwwwwww...." to my darling little boy in his doctor's costume, and now on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. If his costume isn't that flashy, it's primarily because I made it....the only part of the costume I was super excited about was making his ID badge...so please mention it to me when complimenting me on what a stupendous job I did. (wink, wink.)
Trey, as Tony Stewart, and Ben, as Dr. Ben.
Setting out on Wednesday night.
Trick or treat...
Give me something good to eat...
Meghan, Trey's sister...the cutest cat there is.


Wendy and me.

Looking for Willy Wonka....or just some candy. We don't know these people, I just wanted to photograph them.

Wendy and Rick, aka Cage. (Rob's fellow work cohort....also an Eagle driver)

us.

0 comments: