CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the inlaws weekend.

Last weekend, we were in SC visiting both sets of in-laws! What a fun weekend. My mom and dad flew from AZ to visit them, and then they left halfway through their vacation to go visit my aunt and uncle in NH. This is the second time they have planned a trip like this, where they visit my in-laws. I think it is really neat, because it doesn't happen everyday and it sure makes "killing two birds with one stone" more convenient. And I don't think after the visit anyone wanted to kill each other! So that's always good. Ben really enjoyed both sets of grandparents pretty equally. Since Ben is in prime boyhood now, he loved riding the tractor with Grandpop (Rob's dad) and finding a turtle with Lolo (my dad). In between that he enjoyed swimming in his great Gram's pool, and trying his hand at fishing in her pond. Unfortunately, the fish in this pond are more choosy as to when they feel like biting than in our pond across the gravel road.


enjoying meal time

with his Grandpop

loving the screened in porch

before bedtime with Lola

a turtle!




jumping off the diving board. this smaller diving board has prepared him for the higher springboard at the base pool, because just yesterday he jumped off it!

me and my mom.


1 comments:

Amy :) said...

I've been thinking of you guys, knowing you were all going to be together. :) I think it's *so* cool how your & Rob's parents get a long so great, that they'd schedule a vacation to visit each other! :) Looks like you all had a great time, too...

I love their yard--it's so green. And the pool & screened porch look like a lot of fun, too!

You look so cute in your swimsuit, by the way...

Talk to ya later~
Amy :)