CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

a few pictures.

Just wanted to share a few pictures of us recently. We attended the Air Force Ball this past Thursday, and had a fun time.

Fellow military and MOPS friends.


Here is Ben on his first day of school - outside his classroom. Here is a picture of Rob and me in San Antonio, and I think that Ben looks like me in the photo. I don't normally see much of me in Ben, so when I do I get a little excited! ;)

Ben and a toad that was in our backyard, until Rainey got a hold of it...




4 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

Cute pix.. and just wanted to let you know how adorable I think you look!

Jenny Brooks said...

Thanks, Chey...last night Rob told me I looked "bulbous" :) Just that it is this appendage, that you can tell doesn't belong there on a normal basis...I suppose that's good, and I can't wait to see this little girl!

tinecaldwell said...

Hi lady, you are so beautiful pregnant! I do see you in Ben! I love the post about your mom...I can relate :) Sorry to hear about your Lolo.

Anonymous said...

He's wearing the shirt we gave him for his birthday!!