CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

our 4-D ultrasound.

It's still a girl, and this makes us so excited to meet her in person!

Enjoy the video. It's mostly for family, because they are the ones most excited to probably see it! But to anyone else, you're welcome to view as well. Thank you to all who were thinking of us, awaiting our next ultrasound!

Aside from seeing her face, the tech listened to the heartbeat and took a moment to check certain anatomy. It really is so neat to see your baby in utero, and because we have Ben in our lives, it has made me - and probably Rob - more excited to meet her in person. And the ultrasound is the next best thing, since we can't see her just yet!

Rob worked on making the file size much much smaller, so that it is easier to upload.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your ultrasound is much clearer than the one we had done. You can tell she's gonna be a cutie, but then again look at the stock she comes from! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is better then the 3D one we got! Congrats on the girl (now that the franks and beans are, in fact, confirmed missing).

Also, tell Kernea congrats on their 3rd... it won't let me comment on their site.

Sara said...

wow Jenny that is so cool!! Thanks for sharing.

The Kernea Family said...

YEAH! Cailtyn still has a playmate. ; ) You can already tell she is adorable. Just think, in just a few (although long) weeks you will be in my shoes! Can't wait to meet her!

The Rogers said...

Wow Jenny, that's amazing. I can't believe how the 3D images are so clear. I never had one with my kids, wish I would of now. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Franny

Amy said...

YAY! I am so excited that you're going to have a girl!! Now when our paths cross again our girls can be buds too!! Great video! Can't wait to see her - you're almost there my friend!!