CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

no time for words.

So, the phrase "I just don't have the time" drives me nuts, and here I am using the excuse that I have no time. The reason I hate that phrase, is because it is an incorrect statement. The truth is, we make time for what we want to make time for. So sorry Miss Blog, but the truth is, I haven't wanted to blog...mostly because life has been more fulfilling, as I am sure many of you can vouch for - hence all the updated blogs, phonecalls, emails, etc. While I haven't made the time to blog, I realize that many of you - mainly family and close friends, might want to see pictures lately. Especially where the kids are concerned. I have come to the realization that Rob and I are just old, well, maybe not old, but boring! All kidding aside, we are happy, in love, with children, and just doing doing doing. 'Nuff said. I'll manage a few brief whose-it's and whats-it's below as needed. :)


one of my sweet cravings.


and my cheeze cravings...






This morning the ground was covered in snow. Pretty rare, but it was a lot of fun! And you know if it snows in a place that doesn't really ever get snow, you *have* to go in it. To think that it almost slipped my mind...




there were many snowmen around Columbus today...and then remnants of snowmen, as they started to melt away.


put a jacket on!



i love him.






and him, too. Happy 5th, husband! ;)



sometimes i just look at the two of them, and it blows me away, that we are the reason they are here on earth. if only, more people thought about that reality first before having children...


it's a huge responsiblity for even one child...



for instance....who let this child have messy hair?!?






but they sure are yummy.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't come any cuter than this! Love, Mamma Liz aka Gram

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos! See that snow gear did come in handy again! By the looks of Rob's attire, I am guessing the temps weren't as frigid as your MI snow trip. All of the sudden, Ben is looking much older! Miss you guys, as always!
Love,
Em

Anonymous said...

I love them all, they are so cute, adorable, good looking and mommy and daddy are the greatest.
Love,Mom

Anonymous said...

Snow, huh? Every place in Georgia got hit but Savannah. We haven't had any since 15+ years I guess. I'm sure good ol' Sippi stopped functioning with the dusting.
Anyway, happy anniversary! 5 years, wow. I remember when you guys got married and Rob brought you home!

Jenny Brooks said...

Pam, the snow was crazy! It's weird how it was hit and miss, because the whole system went right through MO, but somehow missed Rob's bro/wife in Columbia MO. My MIL in SC got snow that lasted overnight. nuts. How was it back to work?

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Drop Brenden off at 8 and don't pick him up until 6. I have back-to-back patients the entire day. Fortunately, Mon/Weds are my only days like that. I work half days on Tues/Fri. Just got to get used to it again... it's really hard leaving Brenden all day.

The Rogers said...

Cute kids Jenny!!! Happy anniversary

Amy :) said...

I was thinking of you all day on your anniversary, remembering being here five years ago for the big day. Sounds like you are doing great. God has truly blessed, hasn't He? :)

The kids are cute, and I like your hair, too! :) I'll bet Ben *loved* the snow! Our kids miss it, and want to go to Michigan when it's snowy out.