CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

can it please be birthdays already?

I know I haven't written in a long while. And it really isn't that I don't have much to say, it's more that I have been not been in a "talkative" mood. Maybe that's a good thing, you say....well you can just keep those thoughts to yourselves! :)

In all honesty, I don't know why...except that it may be pure laziness. I haven't wanted to sit down and type. But I assure all of you that I have been thoroughly engrossed in everyone else's blogs! I love hearing all the news people have to share! New babies, new trips, summer plans, friends who take great pictures of their baby, friends who get all digi-savvy with their blogs! I love it all.

So, I titled this blog for the reason that tomorrow is Rob's (30th) birthday and Friday is Ben's (3rd) birthday! I am very excited and can't wait to celebrate with them. I will post some pictures later, when said birthdays take place.

But, mostly, I am ready for birthdays, because Ben can't handle it anymore, and consequently - neither can I! The funny thing is (and I know all you moms out there will think I'm nuts, and I think I am now, too, for thinking such a thought) I actually thought I might get away with not doing Ben a huge birthday party. Ha! Looking back if I was going to have a "free" year, it would have been his second birthday - but NOT HIS THIRD! Not the tit-for-tat, he said/she said, comparative mindset that is unique to the 3's. No way. After he has been to a few birthdays this year, there is no way he wasn't getting one. But really, it's fine. It's going to be birthday cake at the park, and we'll call it good.

Finally, the second reason I am glad for birthdays is that I'll hear from my Mom and Dad, who are on a Mexican Riveria cruise. I really would like to hear from them because I got this strange one-line email that reads:

"We are in Cabo and part of the bldg fell on me, I am ok. Also we will try to call on Ben's and Rob's b-day. Love ya, Mom."

So, this is exactly like my sweet ol' mom. Leave it to her to give me this much of the story and leave me hanging. See, most people would either tell you the whole story, or wait until they can tell you the whole story.

But, not Anita. No, not Anita.

Mom, if you're out there and your Blackberry will allow you to view my blog: We love you and hope you're doing OK. Please call us! :)

1 comments:

Amy :) said...

Hi Jenny!

Happy birthday to Rob from all of us here! And an early happy birthday to Ben from us, too! :) I hope your celebrations are lots of fun!

Do you have anything big planned for Rob's 30th birthday, or is that not a question I should be asking?? I pulled off surprise parties for Matt on both his 30th and 40th birthdays. Lots of fun!

I hope you all have a great day today, and tomorrow, too! :) And that you hear from your mom so you know what in the world she was talking about! Now you've got me wondering, too!!

Love ya~
Amy & fam :)