CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

spouse taxi ride.


On Friday, Rob's squadron did a fun day and gave their respective spouses a taxi ride down the runway. I have never done this before, and it was pretty fun - other than the not taking off part! ;) It was a rainy day and once the jet reached a little over 100 knots, it was over. But mostly, it was a fun family day with kids and friends and pizza.

Flightsuits are kinda different in the sense that I feel like I am going pant-less.

2 comments:

Amy :) said...

Looks like fun! I just was at a garage sale last Friday. The woman putting the sale on is an Air Force wife whose husband is in Korea now, and they're trying to sell their house.

Anyway, she was telling me that she got to ride on the runway with her husband for a spouse's ride thing. How cool that on the same day she was telling me this, you were having your spouse's taxi ride! :)

A777W said...

Hello,

I am currently at Columbus AFB and would absolutely love to have a "taxi ride" do you know if they now do them every year?