CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

my teaser trailer.

This blog is seriously busting my chops. What's worse than going for extended amounts of time without a blog? Stress, yes, but not it. You stop reading other blogs! And then when you sit down to attempt to get out of the hole, you start reading all the other blogs. And realize your friend's child ate blood pressure medication, or that someone is having another boy! So, I need to be better, but I have to be honest: writing a blog just hasn't been at the top of my list. And it's not because I don't care for my unusually small fan base, it's just that other things like family life take priority first. But I am going to try to be better, and believe me, I know I have said this before about blogging.

So I have a lot to catch up on! And these are the top things that float to the surface: our half marathon (Yes, we DID!), our Christmas letter, my thoughts on a FULL marathon ("Yes, I can"?), Ben and his matter-of-fact thoughts on many matters, Disneyland, and Rob's promotion to Major.

Goal: to get this caught up before Ben turns 5 (tear!), we PCS, I run a full marathon ("Yes, I can"?), we go on a fun anniversary getaway, where I have a 20 miler planned.

Can I?

right after I go and change Lydia's poopy diaper....

3 comments:

Amy :) said...

Yes, you can, Jenny!! :) I look forward to reading all the updates when you get them posted... but I totally understand about priorities. So, no pressure... :)

Amy :)

Pam said...

Good to see you back! What kind of horrible parents are you friends with that would allow their child to eat medicine?!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can Jen. Family comes first before blogging. Have fun on your anniversary. Dad got the M & M and he shared with me and the gift card he will use it for us. He loves to share. Love you.

Mom