CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

stay tuned.

Tomorrow, we are finding out if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl. So stay tuned...


It seems most think it's going to be a girl, with the exception of what Uncle Matthew thinks it's going to be. Unfortunately, we can't mention what he thinks is going to be and look like, for fear it might scare some fellow readers.

But to all that know Uncle Matthew, I am sure you can imagine the possibilities are endless about what's growing inside me.

My best friend, Auntie Em, her mom and dad, my mom, my sister-in-law, Stephanie all think it is going to be a girl. The nurse thinks it's a girl - due to heartrate.

While I don't want to build up too much anticipation, there are few that think it will be a boy. I can assure you that we will be so excited for either! My thoughts come much easier, obviously, when thinking of a boy, but a girl will be all sorts of different and exciting things!

So we shall see.

Very soon.




1 comments:

Amy :) said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!! We're tuning in later...

Amy :)