CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

phoenix trip.

We have been back from our trip to Phoenix for a little shy of two weeks now. So, I thought I would post some pictures. The trip was pretty laid back - well except for Ben being a bit on the rebellious side. Other than that, it was a pretty casual trip. Took my dad to a lot of his rehab visits from this knee surgery. Managed to catch the great season finale of American Idol. Caught up with some friends made back in Clovis, NM. Got to see my good friend and maid of honor, Kelsey. We were able to meet with my aunt and uncle and their five kids.


And last, but certainly not least....Got retail therapy. Right, Rob? :) Starbucks was on every corner. In-and-Out burger. I made the husband mighty jealous. Toured Jo-Ann fabric, twice. Bought material for baby bedding, but we'll have to see if it can be used. Because while the colors are not girly, the pattern definitely is for a girl.

Which brings me to the next post.

But for now, here are some pictures! Enjoy.
at my aunt and uncle's house. It was nice to get families together!
Lolo reading to Ben.
Lola reading to Ben.Darn! He has to read all by himself. Is he sad?!
The making of Rex. The stuffed dinosaur kind. Not the Rob kind w/ 4 x's on the end of it.
The end product...complete with Ben's underwear on Rex.
Ben and his long time ago friend from Clovis - Riley. They are a half year apart.
Riley's mom, Kelly!
Doesn't it kind of look like they are posing for a homecoming picture or something?!
More friends. Christine and Chey.
Airport shuttle...must get more pictures in....time running out....

a few more....

"here, mom, you carry all my stuff and I'll carry Rex."

1 comments:

Amy :) said...

Hey Jenny,

It was fun seeing the photos from your trip to the Valley. :) I used the first photo in your post for my post about your visit!

It was great to see you & Ben and to spend some time with you!!
Amy :)